I tried to paint an area on the wall just below the infill panel but the water pouring down the wall washed the paint off straight away.
Even the masking tape could not hold onto the wall anywhere, the surface was so wet, even in unpainted areas.
I had to carry on regardless but with other jobs where the paint would stay on.
The wall dried off slightly towards the end of the day at last.
I managed to finish all the stencilling, including the calligraphy details below.
Here’s how it looked closeup, partway through the day:
At the end of the day I’d started painting in the single pillar headers between the small column decorations:
Here’s today’s timelapse with Mum and I doing the scaffolding butt-shuffle: