Farmers are happy… mural artists not so much!
So today I didn’t get any painting done.
I had to rescue the soaking wet tarps and spread them all out to dry.
Then it was time to get up and down the ladder in the rain and get the sheets of plastic up to protect the fresh paint. I battled with the plastic for hours! It was tricky to engineer something that could be safely attached to the top capping stones. I ended up using G-clamps and timber strips but I will have to get some more.
It’s all anchored down very unglamorously with wheelie bins:
No timelapse today – I was in a rush to get the paint protected as it was still raining.
I’ve packed up all my paints and equipment and taken them back to the studio to work on the in-fill panel as it’s predicted to be raining for the next few days.